Infants, as young as six weeks old, have the opportunity to learn with hands-on play. Hope Daycare and Sitter offers each child the chance to learn through discovery and love. Each activity is designed to assist your child in achieving developmental milestones, while having fun at the same time.
- language development
- physical development
- cognitive development
- social and emotional development
Toddlers are always on the move, excited and able to explore the world around them! Hope Daycare and Sitter understands the curiosity and readiness of toddlers and creates a challenging and kid-paced day to fulfill these needs. Our Infant-Toddler Program grows along with your child, building on previous knowledge, and new challenges.
- hands-on projects, designed to stimulate the toddler mind
- a structured learning plan, designed to meet your child’s developmental needs
- problem solving challenges and puzzles
- a fun, safe play environment for personal discovery and adventure
- a rich educational environment filled with science, math, language, drama, music, art and more
- daily reports for you on the progress of your child; including updates on naps, toilet training and meals
- close attention to each and every toddler, to maximize personal growth
The daily adventures continue into preschool, and with them come the stepping-stones for a lifetime of learning with our Hope Daycare and Sitter Curriculum. Our goal is to help equip your child for the challenges ahead. Supporting each child during this time in her life helps to instill a sense of confidence and accomplishment while basking in her daily successes.
Growing Minds, Growing Up
As children enter preschool, our Hope Daycare and Sitter Curriculum shifts to accommodate a more planned structure, preparing preschoolers for the academic schedules they’ll soon find in elementary school.
- small group activities planned for every child, throughout every day
- literacy and writing activities are age appropriate and provided daily
- activities and music to balance learning and fun
- emotional and social development with peers and teachers
- planned outdoor activities for physical fitness and development
- daily enrichment activities to encourage imaginative and creative play.
- decision-making skills to support growing minds
Before and After School Program includes:
Hope Daycare and Sitter is here to relieve some of the stress homework may bring to your child, and gives a sense of support and encouragement. Our assistants are available for necessary homework help. This promotes a healthy beginning, middle and end to another successful school year, plus adds more quality time for your family.
- Discovery children learn exciting things about earth science as well as the environmental needs of our community. From identifying rocks, to learning about the benefits of recycling, your child will see how he or she can learn about the earth and help make a difference for future generations.
- Explore offers an array of sought-after hobbies, which have never been so much fun. Here, your child can explore cooking, baking, crafts, and various other teacher-supervised activities to expand their knowledge.