Infants, as young as six weeks old, have the opportunity to learn with hands-on play. Hope Daycare and Sitter offers each child the chance to learn through discovery and love. Each activity is designed to assist your child in achieving developmental milestones, while having fun at the same time.
- language development
- physical development
- cognitive development
- social and emotional development
Toddlers are always on the move, excited and able to explore the world around them! Hope Daycare and Sitter understands the curiosity and readiness of toddlers and creates a challenging and kid-paced day to fulfill these needs. Our Infant-Toddler Program grows along with your child, building on previous knowledge, and new challenges.
- hands-on projects, designed to stimulate the toddler mind
- a structured learning plan, designed to meet your child’s developmental needs
- problem solving challenges and puzzles
- a fun, safe play environment for personal discovery and adventure
- a rich educational environment filled with science, math, language, drama, music, art and more
- daily reports for you on the progress of your child; including updates on naps, toilet training and meals
- close attention to each and every toddler, to maximize personal growth